Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not 100% sure, but.

We spent most of the day at the VA. The doctor came out and told me that Jim has a mass in his lung. It bleed a lot and he did take samples, but it does look like it is going to be lung cancer. It is not something that we didn't expect. Since he already has two kinds of cancer. The doctor said we needed to find out what kind it is before we decide on a treatment plan.

Thursday we go to seem his primary doctor and also to have some kind of scan. This scan is suppose to show where all of his cancer is suppose to be located. Jim told the nurse that he should really light up that scan. He is doing alright, and so am I. We pretty much have known for some time the things that we face. My thing is making sure they take care of the pain. Not taking care of the pain can really make me into one mean bitch.

Roz

4 comments:

Anonova said...

*HUGS* You are such a strong, awesome person Roz. I wish you didn't have to be so strong, but Jim's really lucky to have you. My best wishes to you both.

Anonymous said...

Amen to the pain control, Roz. Hoping you find some peaceful moments through this journey.

Fijufic said...

Roz,

After talking with Mabel she led me to the conclusion. All I know is that I care very much about you and Jim.

We hung in with my wife's stepfather at home until he passed. It was a difficult trial.

I will pray for courage and strength for you both.

This post has crushed me today. My problems are small in comparison. You have my friendship and support. I don't know what else to say.

Love,
Bobby

becomingkate said...

I'm so sorry Roz. I hope the docs find a way to help you and your family through this. *hugs*