Friday, March 13, 2009

Jim's Health part two.

We made our way down to the VA at the crack of dawn. It was pretty much of a review of medical history and deciding what should be done next. The next thing to do is that we will go Tuesday and they will put a scope down his throat to have a look see and maybe if it is something that looks bad. They will take a sample. If they do that it will be about 5 days before we know the results. Don't know anything on the kidneys yet or what is planned. All a wait and see game.

We have been through these sort of things so much over the years. That we don't get too upset. I try not too think the worse and so does Jim. His way of thinking is, let's find out what it is and do something to make it better. So I go with his way of thinking.



Fijufic said...

I will be waiting on the diagnosis Roz...He has a good approach I am sure.


Soiled Dove said...

You and Jim are in my prayers...

Jim's way of thinking is a good way... hard to do but still a good way.

becomingkate said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers too Roz. I hope it's nothing serious! *hugs*