Thursday, May 7, 2009

Younger son.

As if my life is not crazy enough. My younger son called this morning sounding more strange than usual. He is the one with a mental illness. I thought things were not going right so I called the home he is living in. They were already calling the doctor and trying to find out what to do about him. He also started to say things about killing himself. So now he is over at the ER being evaluated. This could mean a stay in the hospital until we can get him back on the right track. Thank God I have these people working with my son. They have taken a lot off of my shoulders by doing the right things for him. We will see what happens at the end of the day.

I do get some what cranky with things. Things will turn around I am sure. Than I can relax a bit.

Roz

1 comment:

NoWay said...

Sounds like your son is in a good place with excellent people taking care of him.
I hope you have gotten in some relaxing.