Thursday, May 28, 2009

VA day

We spent most of the afternoon at the VA. Jim saw his prostrate cancer doctor. Looks like things are going good with that one. Now to see about the big one and how it is doing. I am tired and have rented three movies. I am going to just zone out and watch someone else act crazy, fall in love, and shot people. LOL Nothing like a good movie to get your mind off of things.

I have to go over and see Ted tomorrow. Then maybe I will get some yard work done. I need to mow the back yard. Jim is out on the front porch enjoying the late afternoon sun and fresh air. He likes to watch people slow down and look at his flowers. The roses are doing great this year.

Roz

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

Enjoy your little break with the movies. I do the same thing.

Love,


Bobby