Friday, June 19, 2009

Short note

Life has been pretty busy for me. I have most of the yard cleaned up and looking good. The two sheds cleaned out and the basement is coming along. Between all of that work. I have been running Jim back and forth too the VA. He doesn't like to drive much now days. So more of my time is spent driving him around.

I have not gotten around too taking pictures this year of my garden. When I think of taking pictures it is the end of the day and I am ready for bed. Too dark to stumble out into the dark too take a few photo's. Maybe when things slow down a bit. So much too say and so little time.
Hope all are well.

Roz

3 comments:

becomingkate said...

Keping you in my thoughts, Roz. *hugs*

Dorrie said...

me, too Roz!

Fijufic said...

I think of you and Jim often Roz..

Love ya,
Bobby