Sunday, June 7, 2009

Can't stay out of the dirt and mud.

Jim was starting to feel house bound. So I took him over too Family Tree. I bought a climbling rose bush red, and several other plants. I also go an idea for a water feature. Sooo, I brought up a small tub that had been down by the big pond and filled it full of water plants. Don't worry about those nasty bugs that bit. I put some dunk under a rock in the water. I had to do that because our lovely lady pups keep taking them out of the ponds. They don't eat them. They just don't like them in the pond.

It is hot here today. So I will wait until the sun goes down some and do some more planting. I went through the drive thru at Steak & Shake and got us lunch. Jim ate it all which I am glad that he did. He really needs to eat more.

Roz

2 comments:

Nancy Chisum said...

Sounds like a very pleasant Sunday. Glad you all are doing okay. Nan (smartiplants)

becomingkate said...

It does sound nice. I have a few lilies to plant tomorrow, when it's not raining. I always think of you when I'm outside, trying to make my yard look nice.