Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello

It has been months since I have posted here, but my thoughts of you who stay and write have often been in my thoughts. The

My younger son has been in and out of the hospital many times in the last nine months. I have or had been his guardian for these last seven years. Now I have had too let go of that and him. No he has not died, but has tried it more times then I wish too count. It has brought me much heartache and sadness. That I no longer can keep him safe. I no longer know what too  do. So I have given his care too the Public Administrators office. They have so many more resources and knowledge that I do not have at disposal. It has been very hard for me too let go, but it the best thing for him now. They can keep him safe and off the streets.

I have been working too rebuild my life. One would think that would be an easy project. The problem is all the years I spent caring for my son and Jim. If one is too have friends, you must attend too that friendship, and I just never had the time and sometimes not the well.

I have at least one very dear friend. She lost her husband a couple of years ago. The two of us have shared much over the years, and helped one another overcome some really rough spots in our lives. So on a happier note. We are off too see and do some things at the end of this month. A trip too see  her son's new baby and some time at a nice spa. Next year we are planning on a cruise.

My older son had helped a lot too. He has been here for me and I am most grateful. The two of us went on a float trip. Something that I never had the chance too do. It was a lovely experience floating down a beautiful clear river surrounded by green trees and high cliffs. So peaceful.

I don't know what normal is any longer for me and my life. I have always wanted too travel and believe that I should get on with it before I grow too old. My first step was too acquire my passport, which should be here in a few weeks. I am excited about having the freedom too go where ever I want in this vast world. Too see and do things I have always dreamed of doing.

When will I write again? I don't know. Know that you are in my thoughts.

Roz

3 comments:

Fijufic said...

Roz,

I have missed you. There is life after the losses you have endured. Step up and take more float trips and do the things you always wanted to do.

You won't regret it for a second I promise.

Love,
Bobby

Roz said...

I know Bobby that is what I am trying too do. It is hard, but I am moving forward. Just now it is with a heavy heart.
Roz

Silentwhisper1 said...

Oh, Roz, I am smiling (beaming!!) from ear to ear seeing your writing here-knowing you are still a thread to us all here....
I am exciting also,to know that you are breaking free and following up on the dream of traveling (oh what fun!)
You are always...on my mind, even if you have no time to write here. I will however? be anxious to hear of your pending travels.Hope you write and write of them.
This-time-is-for-you.Take it without guilt, and open you wings~
Love to you and keep in touch when you can.

Dee~xo