Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sleepless nights.

Sometimes I get a thought in my head and have a hard time getting it out. Jim doesn't always tell me things I need to know. Like how far behind he got on so many things. He alwasy discouraged me from doing any of the work around here and in the yard. Now I am playing catch up. I have worried a lot about the fish ponds and what I am suppose to do about them. Fill them in, or try to keep them going. We lost more fish the last week because I don't know what I am doing. Because can't take care of the ponds like he did. So I have been worring about them. Until last night I nailed him with my concerns. Seems like he has things worked out with the young guy across the street . Who came over and fixed things yesterday. It would be nice if he would just let me know what he is thinking. I am on too him too let me know what he wants. Just let me know. So I can take care of things.

Roz

1 comment:

Silentwhisper1 said...

HI Roz:)How come I can't find you on my favs list?? Been driving me crazy.

Love to you my dear friend and lots of sunshine:)