Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

I have been trying to get the house cleaned up. Jim will be starting his treatments tomorrow. So I don't want to be worrying about things being a mess here at home.

I did get to plant somethings Saturday and do some things out in the yard. I also ran over and took my younger son out for awhile. So I have been busy. I also have found all of the stuff to get the license plates for the truck. Now all I have to do is sit down and fill out the paper work.

Sunday I gave the two who live with me a lecture. They needed it as they were getting out of hand. Funny Jim got up and left it all too me. He said he would let me handle those two. LOL I hope I got somethings through too them. Not much else going. It is sunny and warm but windy. With gust of winds hitting 40 miles an hr. So that is keeping me from doing anything out side.

Roz

2 comments:

Fijufic said...

You could fly a kite but getting it to come down would be a superhuman feat of strength...

I am praying for Jim and you too...

Love,
Bobby

becomingkate said...

Glad to hear you got some garden time. I always look forward to seeing what you've added each year. *hugs*